Šturm is the exclusive supplier of Cefla, a reputable European retail shelves manufacturer that develops and manufactures equipment for all formats of grocery, technical and other shops, in the region. Cefla’s products are trusted by retail chains such as Auchan, Despar, E.Leclerc, IperCoop and many other shops.
Cefla owns a large manufacturing capacity and state-of-the-art powder lacquering lines, thus it can monthly manufacture equipment for over 100.000 m2 of shop surface.
The Cefla shelves are, in line with the latest trends, made according to the 25 mm system that has numerous advantages over some older concepts:
- increased adjustability of the gap between the shelves,
- acquiring an additional shelf on the same level (thinner shelves, a lower bottom shelf),
- increased product visibility (thinner shelves, inserting prices in front of an item),
- greater probability of impulsive purchase,
- better space utilization,
- possibility to sell more on the same amount of square metres of sales surface.
Shelf thickness of 25 mm enables a larger surface of the exhibited items, while a 25 mm gap between the slots on the column brings a better adjustability to the height of the items.